We’re a french couple. We’re 24 and 25 years old. We met each other at the University in Lille.
We love cycling.
We’re going to travel during 4 months in New Zealand and Australia in 2015.
In 1890, famous French writer introduce himself with a questionnaire, The Proust Questionnaire. We also force ourselves to answer to the different questions.
The principal aspect of our personality :
– Him : Optimistic
– Her : Always smiling
The quality that you desire in a man :
– Her : courageous, intelligent, nice and have projects
– Him : resourceful and self-confident
The quality that you desire in a woman :
– Him : sporty but also graceful.
– Her : frank and positive.
What you appreciate most about my friends :
– Her : always there to help and share a drink.
– Him : mutual trust and fun.
Your main fault
– Him : My love for Belgium Beer.
– Her : Am I supposed to have one?
Your favourite occupation :
– Her : Be with him
– Him : Be with her
Your dream of happiness :
– Him : cycling on a tandem with my family.
– Her : 1 countryside house full of kids, 1 dog, 2 cats and 1 wombat.
What would be my greatest misfortune?
– Her : Stay all my life at the same place
– Him : Stop to be happy with simple things
What I should like to be :
– Him : Engineer (I already have to finish my final report)
– Her : worldwide traveller
My favorite bird.
– Her : the owl
– Him : the blue tit
My heroes in fiction.
– Him : Buzz light-years
– Her : Veronica Mars
My heroes in real life.
– Her : My family
– Him : My family too
What I hate most of all.
– Him : people who throw their rubbish in the nature
– Her : people who believe they are entitled to their entitlements
The gift of nature that I would like to have
– Her : I just want to fly by my-self
– Him : teleportation skills to go every where
Faults for which I have the most indulgence.
– Him : love of good food
– Her : “geekness”
My present state of mind.
– Her : happy and little stress by the departure
– Him : before last question, happy to be at the end of the questionnaire
– Him : To infinity and beyond!
– Her : Don’t think, do what you want!